Hope your week has been going well!
- We will be having practice on Monday, October 26, 2015 at the ARC Pavilion South End from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
- If you’re not exactly sure where that is, just go to the place where the UCD Bookstore was relocated (or where the New Student Celebration was) and look for one of the officers and/or the lion heads 🙂
- We will also be having practice again this Thursday, October 29, 2015 in Giedt 1003 from 7:30pm-10:00pm.
- Office Hours will be held this Friday, October 30, 2015 outside the Pavilion in front of the south east entrance by the ramp from 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- If you don’t know what office hours are, office hours are basically a time where you can get 1-on-1 help from the officers and learn new things!
- Haunted House Scare
- When: next Friday, October 30, 2015 from 7:00pm-11:00pm
- Where: Heartstoppers Haunted House (2300 Mine Shaft Ln, Rancho Cordova, California 95742)
- What: “Before you dive into your mountain of candy from all of the trick or treating, let’s go out and have a good scare. We will be going to the Heartstopper that has five different themed haunted houses to keep our adrenaline running. Tickets will be $15 per person but if we have a group of 15 or more the tickets will be reduced down to $12!! If you need a ride or can provide a ride, please talk to me!” -Andy
- There’s nothing planned at the moment – stay tuned for future fundraisers 🙂
- GTLDA Fall Quarter 2015 Calendar: https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/spreadsheets/d/1fCWnhcyuMCAKIrpVTRJfc7lNSuDEtRWGYnY6u85wrx4/edit?usp=sharing
Random fact of the day about one of the officers: If you look hard enough, you can find Jennifer on YouTube.
See you all at practice and good luck on midterms if you have them this week! 🙂