Hey all, hope everyone’s been studying hard!
Monday Practice will be at the Arc Pavilion (Southwest side) from 6-8 pm.
Thursday Practice will be in Giedt 1006 from 7-7:30 pm and Giedt 1003 from 7:30-10 pm.
- We may be outside if the weather is nice from 7-7:30!
Friday Office hours will be at the 5th floor of the Hutchinson Parking Structure from 4-6 pm.
- For those who would like extra practice on music, movements, stunts, or all of the above, you should come to office hours!
- You can also come to learn new stuff if you’d like!
- We will be having another auction this year, so if you have anything that you’d like to donate to the auction write it on the link below!
- We will be auctioning unique items like pieing the current officers: Nathaniel Harder, Catherine Chen, William Liu, Debbie Dang, Minji Lee, Eva Wong
- We will also be having penny wars once again this year! More details will be coming soon!
- We will be having a small social in 2 weeks on May 2!
- Look for more upcoming details on that form Debbie.
- If you’d like to be a part of banquet and help make it a special one then talk to Debbie!
- If you haven’t picked up your club t-shirt yet then bring your money to monday/thursday practice to get your shirt!
- The price for members is $12 and $15 for non-members.
- We now have a performance calender for those who would like to be part of our performances.
- Congrats to everyone that participated in DDR this year for placing 2nd in the traditional category!
Fun Fact of the day: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
Good luck on midterms everyone!