Hey all, I hope everyone had a bearable first week of school!
Monday Practice will be at the Arc Pavilion (Southwest side) from 6-8 pm.
Thursday Practice will be in Giedt 1006 from 7-7:30 pm and Giedt 1001 from 7:30-10 pm.
- We may be outside if the weather is nice from 7-7:30!
Friday Office hours will be at the 5th floor of the Hutchinson Parking Structure from 4-6 pm.
- For those who would like extra practice on music, movements, stunts, or all of the above, you should come to office hours!
- You can also come to learn new stuff if you’d like!
- Just a reminder that officer applications are due at midnight tonight!
- We’re having a movie night social with Taiko!!
- For those who’d like to come, check the facebook event!
- It will be this Saturday, April 11 at 8:30 pm.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided so lets all go eat!
- It’s tabling time once again!
- We will be tabling all this week so come by and help support the club!
- If you’re interested in tabling, the link is https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/spreadsheets/d/1fkkPs-VecFzTVfpsmaj6J-RexwbzsOwmXkufnIsVrP4/edit#gid=0
- Stop by and say hi if you’d like!
- Also if you ordered a t-shirt, the t-shirts will be coming soon so get your money ready!!
- We now have a performance calender for those who would like to be part of our performances.
- So DDR tickets are now on sale, so everyone should buy a ticket and come support and watch the amazing dance groups, including us, on campus!
- The link is below and student presale is $14
- The tickets do sell out so get them soon!
- DDR will be located in the Pavilion this year!
For those that didn’t come to last weeks practice, come this week and join us all in the fun we have planned for this quarter!
Fun Fact of the day: The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day! (w0w lucky people)