Hey, hope you’ve all been studying hard!
Monday Practice will be at the Arc Pavilion from 6-8 pm.
Thursday Practice will be in Giedt 1002 from 7:00-10 pm.
There will be no office hours Friday.
- Sorry to those who were looking forward to the Global Winter Wonderland event. We had to cancel the event due to rain.
- We also have a Secret Santa event!
- If you’d like to be a part of it, sign up on the link below by Friday, December 12!
- We are having a Dot Island Grill fundraiser on Tuesday, December 9!
- look out for a Facebook event with more details!
- We will have fliers at the restaurant on the day of the fundraiser!
- Come out and help support the club!
- It’s time for track jacket orders!
- If you’d like to purchase one of our very own jackets, you can buy them for $25-$30!
- The purchase order form is https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/spreadsheets/d/1EN28HT8Yen3lru_a3s1ZS5Iq36NRMKjYZEpYGbZDDXw/edit?usp=sharing
- The deadline to purchase a jacket is Friday, December 12!
- We now have a performance calender for those who would like to be part of our performances.
- DDR auditions have been pushed back to January, so stay tuned for more information on that!
- There will be auditions for one lion, a head and a tail.
- Music auditions will be set at a later date!
- We really encourage members to try out to grow and learn from the experience of trying out for this event!