Hey all, welcome back and I hope you all had a wonderful break!
Monday Practice will be at the Arc Pavilion from 6-8 pm.
Thursday Practice will be in Soc Sci 1100 from 7:30-10 pm.
Friday Office hours will be at the 5th floor of the Hutchinson Parking Structure from 4-6 pm.
- For those who would like extra practice on music, movements, stunts, or all of the above, you should come to office hours!
- You can also come to learn new stuff if you’d like!
- Ready for the holidays everyone?!
- Due to popularity, we are having a Global Winter Wonderland Event on December 5, located in Sacramento!
- Both non members and members are welcome to attend.
- Max number of people that are able to go is 20 so sign up soon on the facebook page!
- The deadline to sign up for this event will be Wednesday, December 3 at 11:59 pm.
- We also have a Secret Santa event!
- If you’d like to be a part of it, sign up on the link below by Friday, December 12!
- We are having a Dot Island Grill fundraiser on Tuesday, December 9!
- look out for a Facebook event with more details!
- If you’d like a flier, we will be passing them out on Thursday at practice.
- There will also be fliers at the restaurant if you’re unable to attend practice!
- Come out and help support the club!
- It’s time for track jacket orders!
- If you’d like to purchase one of our very own jackets, you can buy them for $25-$30!
- The purchase order form is https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/spreadsheets/d/1EN28HT8Yen3lru_a3s1ZS5Iq36NRMKjYZEpYGbZDDXw/edit?usp=sharing
- The deadline to purchase a jacket is Friday, December 12!
- We now have a performance calender for those who would like to be part of our performances.
- DDR auditions have been pushed back to January, so stay tuned for more information on that!
- There will be auditions for one lion, a head and a tail.
- Music auditions will be set at a later date!
- We really encourage members to try out to grow and learn from the experience of trying out for this event!
Good luck to those who still have midterms!