It’s finally raining! Yay for California 😀
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8PM on February 3rd.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1002 from 7-9:30PM on February 6th.
Friday Music Office Hours will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 2:30-4PM on February 7th.
- We’re back in the ARC for this Monday practice! Yay!
- Interested in drumming, cymballing, or playing the gong?
- Email email@example.com for more information!
- Thanks to everyone who came out to the maintenance and bench painting workshops!
- Ice skating will be this Saturday, February 8th at the Skatetown Ice Arena in Roseville.
- Dress warmly and bring money for rentals and admissions!
- Ride arrangements will be set by Thursday.
- A date has been set for our Annual Fancy Pants: Saturday, March 1st!
- For those of you who don’t know what this event entails, it’s our tradition to dress up and karaoke the night away
- Get your fancy clothes ready and up here in Davis now in anticipation for that event!
- Our Pho King fundraiser is coming up on Tuesday, February 11th!
- Invite your family and friends to come out to enjoy some Vietnamese cuisine!
- We’re also hosting an auction on March 7th, so please donate your items and bring your friends and family!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re planning to donate.
- Thank you to everyone who came out to store blessings this past weekend!
- I hope you all had a fun and amazing experience!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at email@example.com.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at email@example.com.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep working hard on those midterms if you have any! Otherwise, keep studying hard so they don’t catch you by surprise!
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen