I hope this weather hasn’t been too extreme for you guys! Almost freezing in the morning to shorts weather mid-day. Ridiculous.
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8PM on January 27th.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1002 from 7-9:30PM on January 30th.
Friday Office Hours will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 4-6PM on January 31st.
- Note the room and time change for Thursday practice! This is the regularly scheduled room for this quarter.
- We’re back in the ARC for this Monday practice! Yay!
- Interested in drumming, cymballing, or playing the gong?
- Email email@example.com for more information!
- Our Ice-Skating Event this year will be on Saturday, February 8th at the Skatetown Ice Arena in Roseville.
- Check out the Facebook Event coming out later tonight!
- A date has been set for our Annual Fancy Pants: Saturday, March 1st!
- For those of you who don’t know what this event entails, it’s our tradition to dress up and karaoke the night away
- Get your fancy clothes ready and up here in Davis now in anticipation for that event!
- There will be a Lion Fixing Workshop this Tuesday night, with a surprise!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
- Don’t forget! We are holding a Pho King fundraiser on Tuesday, February 11th!
- Invite your family and friends to come out to enjoy some Vietnamese cuisine!
- We’re also hosting an auction on March 7th, so please donate your items and bring your friends and family!
- Contact email@example.com if you’re planning to donate.
- There are store blessings coming up from February 1st-2nd!
- This is great experience for people who haven’t done a normal performance yet.
- Matthew Nguyen has graciously opened up his home to us for the night of February 1st.
- Signups close tonight at 11:59PM! Make sure to secure your spot for this fun time out!
- We also have a performance at the MU this Friday, January 31st at 12:15PM.
- Come check out some of your fellow club members!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
Study hard and good luck on your midterms and papers, all!
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen