Winter Quarter is starting soon and it sure feels like it! Brr!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will not be held this week.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1003 from 7:30-10PM on January 9th.
Friday Office Hours will not be held this week.
- Thursday practices will only be 7:30-10PM two more times after this week’s practice! They will regularly be from 7-9:30 in Giedt 1002.
- Monday practices will resume on January 13th, so keep an eye out for where it’s gonna be!
- DDR Tryouts are going to be held January 15th around 8 or 9PM in the Pavilion. Start practicing, guys! 😀
- It’s time to exchange Christmas gifts!
- Come to Pepperwood, Apartment 18 at 7PM January 10th for Secret Santa.
- Come join us and Taiko for a potluck Saturday January 11th at 4:30PM!
- More events found in the Facebook Event!
- Everyone on the equipment committee, watch out for a big event hosted by our equipment manager!
- GTLDA is designing a club t-shirt! We’re still accepting designs for the t-shirt if you guys want to help out.
- Designs must be appropriate, be related to lion dance, and have GTLDA on it.
- Designs can be submitted to email@example.com.
- The due date for this is Saturday January 11th 11:59PM, so submit your design soon!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
I can’t wait to see you all at practice!
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen