I hope everyone had a great time with your families or friends this past Thanksgiving and for Black Friday!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8pm on December 2nd.
Thursday Practice will be held at Giedt 1003 from 7:40-10pm on December 5th.
Friday Office Hours will not be held this week.
- Monday practice will be held in the Southwest Corner of the Pavilion’s Upper Level.
- An officer or member tends to be hanging out or napping in our spot, so keep an eye out for us if you haven’t been to a Monday practice yet!
- Friday Office Hours will not resume until a few weeks into winter quarter.
- Join our Secret Santa gift exchange this year! Go on the Facebook event page and click on the Elfster link to sign up.
- The deadline to sign up is this Sunday, December 8th.
- Be on the lookout for a snow trip event page this week!
- Details are still being finalized.
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at email@example.com.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) email@example.com.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work hard this last week of school! Study hard, all. 😀
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen