We’ve only got a few more days until Thanksgiving!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8pm on November 25th.
Thursday Practice will not be held this week.
Friday Office Hours will not be held this week.
- Monday practice will be held in the Southwest Corner of the Pavilion’s Upper Level.
- An officer or member tends to be hanging out or napping in our spot, so keep an eye out for us if you haven’t been to a Monday practice yet!
- Thursday practice and Friday Office Hours will not be held this week due to Thanksgiving break.
- Thanks to everyone who came out to the GTLDA’s and Bakuhatsu Taiko Dan’s Hot Pot Social!
- We hope you had a blast! I know I did.
- Be on the lookout for an Elfster signup this week on Facebook for this year’s Secret Santa!
- Thanks for everyone who came out or ordered something from Raja’s this past Thursday!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
Let’s work hard to make our time off school all the more gratifying!
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen