We’ve got just one and a half more weeks until Thanksgiving break! So exciting!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8pm on November 18th.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1003 from 7:40-10:00pm on November 21st.
Friday Office Hours will be held in the ARC Pavilion from 4-6pm on November 22nd.
- Monday practice will be held in the Southwest Corner of the Pavilion’s Upper Level.
- An officer or member tends to be hanging out or napping in our spot, so keep an eye out for us if you haven’t been to a Monday practice yet!
- Friday office hours are when you guys can come out to practice or learn new things, such as head/tail movements/stunts, cymballing, or even drumming if you’ve passed the MATCAT!
- Thanks to everyone who came out to DeathStar at Night! We hope everyone had a good time playing zombies and sardines!
- GTLDA is hosting a hot pot social with Bakuhatsu Taiko Dan this Friday at 7:30pm!
- It’ll be $8 for members and $10 for non-members!
- For more details or if you need/can provide a ride, check the Facebook Event Page.
- If you have a portable stove or pot for us to use at the social, please contact email@example.com
- GTLDA is having a fundraiser at Raja’s Tandoor on this Thursday, November 21st from 5-9pm. Bring your family and friends!
- All you have to do is mention the club name, and the fundraising can come from dine-in or takeout.
- The address to Raja’s is 207 3rd St, Davis, CA 95616.
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
I wish you all luck on any midterms or term papers that you may be working on! Work hard!
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen