I hope you’re enjoying your 3 day weekend, whether you’re spending it back at home or in Davis.
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be not be held this week.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1003 from 7:40-10:00pm on November 14th.
Friday Office Hours will be held in the ARC Pavilion from 4-6pm on November 15th.
- Monday practice will not be held this week, as it’s Veteran’s Day; enjoy the day off!
- Friday office hours are when you guys can come out to practice or learn more, such as head/tail movements/stunts, cymballing, or even drumming if you’ve passed the MATCAT!
- Feiyues are coming some time this week!
- Be prepared to bring $12 to receive your feiyues if you haven’t already paid.
- GTLDA’s joint event with the Davis Wushu Club, DeathStar at Night is this Friday November 15th from 7:30-9pm.
- Meet in front of the Social Science 1100/100 Lecture Hall next to the MU.
- More information is posted on the Facebook Event.
- There’s going to be a Hot Pot social with Taiko soon.
- Look out for more announcements!
- The equipment committee is having a workshop on Saturday, November 16th from 5-7pm
- Email our equipment manager email@example.com if you’re interested!
- GTLDA is having a fundraiser at Raja’s Tandoor on Thursday, November 21st from 5-9pm. Bring your family and friends!
- All you have to do is mention the club name, and the fundraising can come from dine-in or takeout.
- The address to Raja’s is 207 3rd St, Davis, CA 95616.
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
I hope you all have a great week and wish you luck if midterms are coming around for you again.
‘Til next week,
– Daniel Nguyen