Daylight Savings has begun, so make sure all of your clocks are turned back by an hour!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be not be held this week.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1001 from 8-10:30pm on November 7th.
Friday Office Hours will be held in the ARC Pavilion from 4-6pm on November 8th.
- Monday practice will not be held this week or next week, 11/11, as the ARC will be closed!
- Friday office hours are when you guys can come out to practice or learn more, such as head/tail movements/stunts, cymballing, or even drumming if you’ve passed the MATCAT!
- Thanks to those who performed and helped out with the Parents’ Day Performance and the wedding!
- Both were quite successful! We couldn’t have done them without you.
- For those of you who ordered Feiyues, please pay Chris $12 by Thursday Practice on November 7th.
- Our next social event is called DeathStar at Night, taking place on Friday, November 15th.
- A Facebook event is coming soon with more details!
- Look forward to an equipment repair workshop probably within the next week!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at email@example.com.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at email@example.com.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veteran’s Day is next week, so a 3-day weekend is coming soon! Work hard, so you can play hard. 😀 Till Next Week
– Daniel Nguyen