As October comes to a close, hopefully everyone’s midterms do too!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8pm on October 28th.
Thursday Practice will be held in Giedt 1002 from 7:40-10:00pm on October 31st.
Friday Office Hours will be held in the ARC Pavilion from 4-6pm on November 1st.
- Note: We are practicing in Giedt 1002 this week for Thursday Practice.
- Monday practices are held on the Upper Level of the Pavilion. We’re on the far side left as soon as you walk in through the Pavilion doors.
- Someone’s usually hanging out or sleeping there before practices start, so go ahead and join them if you want!
- Friday office hours are when you guys can come out to practice or learn more, such as head/tail movements/stunts, cymballing, or even drumming if you’ve passed the MATCAT!
- Thanks to all of those who came out on Saturday to volunteer at Warrior Dash!
- I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! You guys were awesome.
- For those of you who ordered Feiyues, please pay Chris $12 by Thursday Practice on November 7th.
- Our next social event is called DeathStar at Night, taking place on Friday, November 15th.
- A Facebook event is coming soon with more details!
- Look forward to an equipment repair workshop!
- October 31st is the last day to pay the $20 yearly membership fee! Starting November 1st, the membership fee raises to $25.
- Make sure to have your health insurance information on you to fill out the membership contract and waiver.
- You can ask me anytime before and after practice, or even if you see me around campus, I always have extra membership forms for you guys to fill out!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
I wish you continued luck on your midterms and papers! ‘Till next week!
– Daniel Nguyen