We’re all back to school this week!
Here are your weekly announcements:
Monday and Wednesday practices will not be held this week
- Fall Quarter Practices begin next week on October 3, 2013 and resume weekly until December.
- The doodle to Fall Quarter Tabling is here.
- Sign up for tabling for our club and help us gain publicity! More details posted in the Facebook group.
- We still need more paraders for after the New Student Welcome Performance!
- If you’re interested, email Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9:00pm.
- An email regarding parading has already been sent out. If you think you should have received an email and didn’t, contact Teresa by Monday 11am.
- Feel free to sign up for performances here, all!
- We have a wedding in Sacramento on October 19th!
- We also have 2 performances on November 2nd.
- One is a Parents’ Day Performance in Aggie Stadium at 2:45pm.
- The other is a Wedding later that night in Sacramento at 8:00pm.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to join the Fundraising Committee, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
GTLDA would like to wish you guys a good first day of school on Thursday! I can’t wait to see all of your pretty faces next week!
– Daniel Nguyen