Hey all, here are your announcements for this week!
Monday Practice: Monday, Feb. 25th from 6:10PM-8:00PM at ARC Pavilion
Thursday/DDR/Dragon Practice: Thursday, Feb. 28th from 7:10PM-9:30PM at Mondavi Center Parking Lot
Matthew’s Music Office Hours: Friday, March 1st from 2:00PM-4:00PM at ARC Pavilion
David’s Office Hours: Friday, March 1st from 4:00PM-6:00PM at ARC Pavilion
DDR/Dragon Practice: Saturday, March 2nd from 1:00PM-3:00PM at Giedt 1002
- There is going to be a lion dance competition in Berkeley! We will be going to watch and cheer on our big brother team FED! If you wish to go, please email Trisha (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- As a result, we will be moving DDR and Dragon practice to Saturday again. It will be from 1:00PM to 3:00PM, just before Fancy Pants. (See below) After this week, practices will be reverting back to Sundays.
- Performance on March 8th! It will be a shortened routine. If you wish to perform, sign up on the performance sign up sheet on the Facebook group.
- Fancy Pants on Saturday, March 2nd! Please RSVP to the Facebook event by this Wednesday if you want to go.
- There will also be another performance on Picnic Day (separate of DDR.) Sign ups for that performance are also up.
- Officer applications are now online. Officer elections will occur at the end of this quarter. Please see the Facebook group for the application.
- If you have a design for the dragon flames, send it to David by this Thursday. (email@example.com) More details on Facebook.
See you all at practice!