It’s already week 9 of winter quarter! Can you believe it?
Here are your weekly announcements:
PRACTICESMonday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 6-8PM on March 3rd.
Friday Music Office Hours will be held at the ARC Pavilion from 2:30-4PM on March 7th.
- Note: Thursday Practice is half an hour later in Giedt 1003 this week!
- Note: Monday Practice will be held at the ARC Pavilion this week!
- Interested in drumming, cymballing, or playing the gong?
- Email email@example.com for more information!
Love GTLDA? Here’s your chance to step up to the next level! Officer applications will be released Thursday March 6, online! Applications will be due Thursday, March 27 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wonder what the duties of each officer position are, feel free to ask the officer! Best of luck!
- Thanks for another great fancy pants, all!
- A survey will be up by tonight.
- Keep an eye out for another bench painting workshop!
- If you want to join our lovely equipment manager’s committees, email@example.com.
- The T-shirt designs and winner are still being decided! Hang tight!
- Coming up this week is the auction on March 7th from 6-9PM, so please donate your items and bring your friends and family!
- If you want to learn how to fix lions and other equipment, contact our Equipment Manager (George Feng) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to join the Publications Committee, contact our Publications Chair (Brenda Bui) at email@example.com.
- If you want to pitch fundraising ideas and help organize fundraisers, contact our Fundraising Chair (Melissa Chen) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to help design and plan events, contact our Events Chair (Chris Cong) at email@example.com.
Good luck on your midterms, guys. Keep working hard!
‘Til next week,
- Daniel Nguyen